Experienced Bookkeeper Job in Chelsea
TylerMandic are recruiting this full time bookkeeper to support and drive our business growth. Remuneration will be based on experience and competitive to secure the right applicant for this bookkeeper role. We are a residential architect and building firm with a highly capable, friendly and professional office-based team of around 15 and our own dedicated team of around 30 specialist builders and construction professionals working on property development sites.
As an experienced Bookkeeper with a solid accounting background, you will have a thorough understanding of all aspects of preparing and managing company accounts and record keeping, including management accounts and cash flow management. Working independently, you will be expected to use your own initiative and operate with exceptional attention to detail. Our bookkeeper will receive training from senior staff on the workings and goings on of the company, as well as insights and support for all aspects of this busy bookkeeping role from senior colleagues. We will support you in this business critical bookkeeping role and develop your expertise, adding considerable value to your bookkeeping career.
Your bookkeeping job includes:
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Raising invoices
- Managing office spend against budget and reporting
- Monthly profit and loss reports for each of the projects we undertake
- Processing staff expenses
- Reconciliation of credit card statements
- New suppliers and account renewal management
- Preparation and submission of online VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts and inter-company reconciliations
- Various ad-hoc financial administration support and financial reporting for senior staff
This is a fast paced, fascinating bookkeeper role requiring an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise your workload and multi-task. Based just off London’s world famous Kings Road in the heart of Chelsea, you’ll be responsible for managing the books and a key member of the organisation, supporting a dedicated team of creative, hard working professionals in the office and talented building professionals on site.
About the successful bookkeeper
Bright and well-educated, our bookkeeper will be organised, logical and have a minimum five years bookkeeping experience, ideally working in a similar bookkeeping role. Our bookkeeper will:
- be fluent in English and possess first-class communication skills
- have outstanding numeracy skills
- be highly computer literate, with Sage experience with advanced excel skills
- work independently and be a confident team player
- have an ear to the ground and an eye for detail
- bring perspective to your workload
- prioritise your own workload and highlight important tasks to ensure your deliverables are met
We are a dynamic architectural design, building and construction company in the heart of Chelsea just off the King’s Road. We have specialised in bespoke, high end residential property renovations and refurbishments for over 20 years for the world’s most discerning property owners in the London boroughs of Kensington, Chelsea and Westminster.
How to apply for this bookkeeping vacancy in Chelsea
Please send an up-to-date CV along with a brief covering letter explaining you suitability for this bookkeeper vacancy in Chelsea to email@example.com