TylerMandic are recruiting for a truly outstanding and experienced Residential Part III Architect. Based in Chelsea, this residential interior architect will have excellent design experience and want to create high end residential renovations and refurbishments. The successful Part III Architect will have an absolute passion for creating the most desirable and palatial homes for some of the world’s most discerning property owners. This role is a full time role and salary is commensurate with experience (From £45,000 – £55,000)
Our Architectural and Interior Design Practice
TylerMandic is a well-established, busy Design and Build practice just off the King’s Road in the heart of Chelsea in London, specialising in complete renovation, refurbishment and extension of incredible residential properties. Tylermandic work exclusively for wealthy private property owner, prestigious commercial clients and land owning estates in Chelsea, Kensington and Westminster boroughs. We have a steady stream of fascinating projects, working on some the most desirable real estate in the world.
The Residential Part III Architect must have:
- Solid experience as an architect with a thorough technical understanding of residential renovation and refurbishments
- Good working knowledge of residential planning issues, associated with prime central London
- Excellent knowledge of building regulations
- Experience dealing directly with clients and demonstrable client management skills
- Proven ability to manage numerous design projects in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- Ability to monitor progress against schedules, delivering on time and budget
- Strong commercial acumen with a keen eye for cost control
- Specification-writing ability and experience
- True flair and a passion for interiors
- Ability to deliver excellent design in practical, cost efficient solutions
- Must be fluent in Vectorworks with solid use of Sketchup
If you already have some beautiful and imaginative residential work to show us, we would love to see it.
If you have a passion for high end residential architectural design and you have ALL of the attributes we have asked for above, please get in touch. This Residential Part III Architect vacancy is due to increasing client demand and our wish to continue growing the architectural and design practice.
To apply, please email your CV along with some examples of recent work (no bigger than 3mb in total) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise in advance for only being able to contact those candidates we would like to interview.
Please note, CVs submitted by recruitment agencies will not be considered and we will not be liable for any fees incurred by introductions or submissions.